- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative word of God, without error in the original writings.
- I believe in one God, creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe that by one man, Adam, sin entered the world; that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ is absolutely essential.
- I believe in the deity and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, that He died upon the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world, that He arose from the dead and ascended into heaven, from whence He will return with power and glory.
- I believe in the doctrine of justification by faith, realizing it is impossible for man, through works, to please God or save himself.
- I believe in life after death; that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust.
- I believe in the resurrection of the saved into everlasting life in heaven and the resurrection of the lost or unsaved into eternal punishment.
- I believe that God Himself instituted marriage as the life-long union of one man and one woman, and that marriage is a picture of Christ’s love for His bride, the church.
- I believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct and complementary biological sexes together reflect the image and nature of God.